STUDY IN OXFORD
Study In Oxford - Explore Universities in Oxford
Study in Oxford, and find the best universities in Oxford.
Chances are that when you think of Oxford, you think of its famous university. The city has had a reputation for top quality education since the 13th century, when the University of Oxford’s first colleges were founded. This reputation has continued and a quarter of the city’s population is now made up of students – the highest proportion in the UK.
However, there is more to Oxford than just education. Oxford excels culturally, being home to Britain’s oldest museum in the Ashmolean Museum and numerous theatres and opera houses. This is a place to make the most of your opportunities as a student
Study in Oxford?You can study an undergraduate degree in Oxford at two universities:
the Ruskin College.
Most undergraduate degrees in Oxford will take between 3-4 years to complete, but this does depend on the subject and mode of study.
Immigration and visasEU citizens are allowed to come and study an undergraduate degree in London providing they fulfil the following criteria:
- Are studying in the UK for more than three months
- Are enrolled at an accredited university or institution
- Have proof of sufficient funds to cover your undergraduate degree in the UK for its duration
- Proof of funding to cover an undergraduate course and living costs
- A confirmation of acceptance to study (CAS) reference from a university with sponsor status
- Adequate English language skills
Accommodation and living costsThe main student areas in Oxford are the city centre, the Woodstock Road area to the north of the city centre and Headington to the east.
The average monthly rent for a room in a shared house in Oxford is £250-£300.