Immigration & Visa in The United Kingdom
Advice on Immigration & Visa in The United Kingdom, where you can make sure you get the right documents to make a successful application to your ideal university.
To study for an undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom you need to fulfil certain immigration criteria and make sure you have the correct visa to study.
European Union citizens are permitted to study a degree in the UK providing they fulfil the following:
• Are studying in the UK for more than three months
• Are enrolled at an accredited university or institution
• Have proof of sufficient funds to cover your graduate degree in the UK for its duration
Non-EU students will need to apply for a student visa under the tier 4 visa category. They will need to demonstrate the following:
• Proof of funding to cover a undergraduate course and living costs
• A confirmation of acceptance to study (CAS) reference from a university with sponsor status
• Adequate English language skills
It is normally also necessary to demonstrate that you have adequate study abroad travel insurance, which you must buy before you travel.