study in Mexico, universities in Mexico degree, bachelors
Home | Studying Abroad | Study in south america | Study in Mexico

Study In Mexico - International Students

Study in Mexico, and find the best universities in Mexico.

This study guide will give you all the info you need to find universities and study in Mexico

You might think of Mexico as being sombreros, beaches and Spring Break, but it’s so much more than that.

With stunning ancient Aztec and Mayan ruins, delicious food, and lively music there’s much more to this nation than meets the eye, making it an attractive alternative study abroad destination for students – especially those from elsewhere in Latin America.

Many of Latin America's best universities are located in Mexico. More than 50 Mexican institutions rank in Latin America's top 300 universities, with only Brazil having more.
Types of Degrees
Find information on studying an undergraduate degree in Mexico including types of qualification, your study options and how to apply for the program of your choice.
Tuition Fees & Financial Aid
What is the cost of studying in Mexico and what financial support is available for international students? Find information on tuition fees, scholarships, bursaries and other types of available financial support.
Immigration & Visas
Want to study in Mexico? You’ll need to make sure you meet all the entry requirements. Learn all about visas for Mexico and how you can apply for them.
Accommodation & Living
There’s more to your life in Mexico than just study. Find out about where you can live and how much your life will cost on your study adventure in Mexico.
Advice For Parents
Essential information and advice for parents to help keep their child safe and in contact while they study in Mexico.
What To Do Next
Find out how to take the stress out of applying for studying in Mexico and find the right undergraduate degree for you.
View Universities
Here you can find all the universities in Mexico