The BPP group provides training to 80% of all FTSE 100 companies. Our global clients include Ford, KPMG, Deloitte, Shell and Vodafone. Additionally, over 500 organisations sponsor their employees to study with BPP. Our Law School is exclusively training over 60 leading UK and global law firms' trainees.
- We offer a strong commercial approach within a business culture, designed to help you to stand out in the workplace after you graduate.
- Legal Week ranked us in the top five universities for quality of teaching.
- If you study law, business or accounting you can study in some of the biggest business districts in the UK, so you will already be acclimatised to the professional environment when you start work.
- Our University is a truly cosmopolitan community, we have more than 120 nationalities represented within our student body.
- Being career ready is more than having an up-to-date CV. At BPP University we prepare you for working life by helping you to enhance the skills, attributes and positive behaviour that employers seek.
- At BPP University experienced solicitors, accountants, business and healthcare professionals teach you to become the solicitors, accountants, business people and healthcare professionals of tomorrow. Our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health.
- At BPP University, we believe that having outstanding links with leading businesses and organisations is important. Many of our two and three-year programmes are designed in consultation with employers, ensuring that we provide you with a professionally-relevant education experience.
- Our tutors, most of whom have real-world career experience, will not only ensure that you have the practical skills and academic knowledge needed for success, but that you also have a competitive edge to make you stand out. In addition, our programmes are delivered in excellent facilities with our study centres situated in key locations across the UK.
"BPP University encourages you to be much more driven and focussed in pursuing the career you want. Alongside my studies, I work in a trading house which allows me to apply my learning immediately, therefore enhancing my studies and driving me to succeed in my career as I learn." Menachem Kestenbaum, BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance.
- A wide range of student services are available at BPP to ensure you get the most out of your studies. Our extracurricular clubs and societies are directly beneficial to your career, and can also be great fun. One such example is the drama society, run by one of our LLB students that uses performance to help other students with their public speaking techniques and professional confidence.
- You’ll also have access to our award-winning careers service that will help you find the right role, and you’ll receive opportunities to network with legal and business professionals. Law students can also get involved in a range of projects through our award-winning pro bono centre.
Health programmes run in London, Manchester and Abingdon.