7 ACADEMIC SCHOOLS:
- Engineering Technology and Applied Science
- Communications, Media, Arts and Design
- Health and Community Studies
- Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
- Transportation: Automotive, Aviation, Aerospace
- Advancement: English Language Learning, Pathway programs.
Centennial College is Ontario's first public college with five campuses in Toronto, Canada. With seven specialized academic schools, Centennial College offers over 160 Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree and Graduate Certificate program options.
Centennial offers high-quality Canadian Education that is hands-on, and employment focused. Programs at Centennial promote experiential learning with laboratory instruction and industry placements. Co-op programs allow students to gain valuable Canadian work experience in their field before they graduate. Centennial College consistently ranks #1 in Toronto for Student Satisfaction! (KPI: 2016, 2017, 2018).
- Affordable and Cost-effective
- High Standard of Education
- Co-op and Industry Connections
- Opportunity to Work in Canada
- Incredible Diversity!
- Safe City and Friendly Community
You belong here! Centennial is the #1 College Choice for International Students in Canada! Our 25,000 full-time students include over 11,000 international students from 125 countries! As you enjoy the academic benefits of a Canadian college education, a wide range of global perspectives will enrich your education and experience.
An award-winning Canadian institution
Centennial received the Gold Medal for Leadership Development at the 2018 World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics (WFCP) Awards of Excellence. Centennial also received the 2016 Gold Medal for Internationalization Excellence from Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan).
We are leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs
We work with over 800 industry partners! You have access to the latest equipment and technology, industry-leading faculty and co-op opportunities to get you work-ready upon graduation. Centennial ranks third in Canada for the number of students employed and paid for applied research (Canada's Top 50 Research Colleges: 2017 Report). International students achieve their goals at Centennial and lead the province in rates of successful graduation! 90.1% of international students that start our graduate programs successfully graduate.
Over 1,000 pathways! Centennial's academic programs and credentials are globally recognized, securing 367 Degree pathways and 40 Master's Degree Pathways. Centennial's University partners in Canada include University of Toronto, Brock University, Trent University, Nipissing University, Cape Breton University, and Ryerson University.
Are you seeking a global experience? Centennial offers unique global learning opportunities for students: International internships, semester exchanges, faculty lead international programs, global citizenship and equity learning experiences, language and culture learning, and conferences and competitions abroad. Suzhou Centennial College (SCC) offers Canadian education in China, credit transfer pathways and semester exchanges with Centennial College in Toronto, Canada.
High-quality Canadian education programs offered at Centennial College meet strict educational standards set by The Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development Ontario. Canada's high academic standards and rigorous quality controls ensure a high standard of education that is globally recognized and will benefit your career over the long term.
Centennial College is an approved government institution for Canada's Study and Work Programs! Full-time international students enrolled in a degree, diploma or certificate program can work part-time (20 hours per week) while studying, and full-time during scheduled breaks.
The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows international students to gain valuable Canadian work experience after graduating from Centennial College. After successfully graduating from a PGWPP eligible program at a designated Canadian institution, such as Centennial, international students are eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit for up to three years! Recognized credentials earned at Centennial College include:
- Diploma (2 Years)
- Advanced Diploma (3 Years)
- Degree (4 years)
- Graduate Certificate (1-2 years)
- College or university transcripts if you are applying to Post-Graduate Programs.
- High school transcripts if you are applying for Post-Secondary Programs.
- Academic English Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, ITEP, CAEL, Pearson Test of English). If you graduated in an English-speaking country, check with our admissions team, as you may not require English Proficiency Testing for your program choice.
- Program admissions requirements, i.e., portfolio, letter of interest, resume, or online program information session may be required for your program
Allow approximately four to six months before your expected start date to allow sufficient time for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing. However, applications received closer to the start date will be considered if there is space available in the program.
- Centennial offers three intakes each year:
- Summer 2019 Programs begin: May 6, 2019
- Fall 2019 Programs begin: September 3, 2019
- Winter 2019 Programs begin: January 6, 2020