- Trains students and professionals to take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow,
- Is engaged in an extended territory (PARIS-OXFORD–DUBLIN- CAEN- LE HAVRE-) and in local and international development projects.
- Produces knowledge thanks to its Faculty’s research in-tune with professional business practices,
- Applies evolving pedagogy by combining digital techniques, team work and humanities,
- Supports students throughout their professional lives in their search for employment owing to its wide network of companies and alumni, while respecting people, territories and cultures.
- 5 campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Oxford and Dublin
- 3 international accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS, EPAS)
- 200+ partner universities in 65 countries
- 4 000 students and professionals in training
- 79 full-time Faculty and 800 external professionals and contributors
- 5 000 associate companies contributing to the school's life
- 75 students associations and projects
International students will benefit from our small classes, around 20 students, favoring exchanges with teachers and practical cases work with fellow students. All our teachers are recognized experts in their own domain, either resident teachers from the school or professionals from specific fields of business and management.
All our programmes listed include mandatory work-training periods. The school’s extensive network of collaborating companies, as well as the Careers department of the school, will help international students find a training contract. Advice on the French and International work markets possibilities for our graduates will also be given throughout the student’s track.
Admissions are granted after a review of application files and an interview, and the whole process is digitalized.
Upon review of Application Files, special attention is paid to the quality of the applicant's academic records, and the coherence of his/her career project. When their application has been accepted, candidates will be summoned for a Skype interview. The School and Campus France offices around the world will be your support during the process of visa application.