La Rochelle Business School international student admissions & applications
La Rochelle Business School
- A School among the world's top 5% thanks to its AACSB accreditation and quality labels
- La Rochelle Business School is located on the City University Campus (14,000 students) within close distance of the libraries and cafeterias.
- Founded in 1988, La Rochelle Business School has welcomed international students from over 79 countries, creating a campus with a truly multicultural feel.
An International Office within the School ready to help
To make students’ life and integration in France easier, our Business School has a dedicated team. Whether for administrative issues before their arrival or finding accommodation, the team will be happy to help students from registration until graduation day!
- International student accommodation services: private online platform with hundreds of offers (apartments, shared flats, host families…)
- Administrative assistance (visa, healthcare procedures, opening a bank account…)
- Financial support service (scholarships, student jobs…)
- International orientation seminars and academic advising
Studying in La Rochelle
Ideally located on the Atlantic Coast, La Rochelle offers a wonderful quality of life and enjoys an annual rate of sunshine similar to that of the French Riviera.
- One of the most visited cities in France with more than 5 million visitors a year.
- Ranked #2 city for its safe and dynamic student environment (sport and cultural activities, attractive social life, safety and security…).
- Well connected with an international airport with access to 15 European cities, and high speed rail links to Paris, Nantes and Bordeaux
- The biggest Marina of Europe
- Host to major international events such as the largest French musical festival the ‘Francofolies’, the largest floating boat show the ’Grand Pavois’, the ‘Red Bull Cliff Diving’ competition etc
- The #1 most visited country in the world
- A unique culture and art of living (The Loire Valley Castels, Bordeaux, Cognac, Mont Saint-Michel…)
- The home to many of the most luxurious, prestigious and innovative brands (Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Airbus, Alstom, Thales…)
- The #4 study destination for international students
- A Higher Education System consistently ranked amongst the world’s best